We
are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be – Swami Vivekananda
We have been accustomed with the term “ Fortune is not favouring me”
We are very much obsessed with cursing our fortune rather
than seeing our own negligence towards our life patterns. At the every
unsuccessful result we persuade ourselves by blaming our fortune. Being a
member of this crowd I am no exception. A
few months ago I attended a seminar Where an Eminent Speaker discussed about
the effectiveness of proactiveness and he has explained it beautifully. sometimes
we are aware of the condition but we need A pillar of support in our thought. Motivational
Leaders utilizes this amazing tricks
to get attention and on the other hand people find it
more touchy and inspirable. On the offset of every such
seminar people comprehended
their inner ambition.
Yes ambition is again subjective term. It means desire to
achieve. It is directly proportional to the effort led by an Individual.
I am putting certain
instances of my life which made me to say
“I am helpless and
Cursed my fortunes for that. I was assigned to reach one
place for my interview at 10 am Sharp. Everything
was
going according to plan. I had
put an address written on piece of
paper in my upper pocket of my Shirt. As
soon as I got off from the public
bus in a assigned area I looked for correspondence
address Kept in my pocket but It was not
there, It lost. After investigating I figured out It might have fallen while
paying fair which was also kept in upper
pocket along with that piece of paper. I
paused for some while and found out
solution.i.e – It is in e-mail sent by the prospective Employer. Instantly I took out laptop and shocking to me My laptop was unable to
start due to
Low battery.I was helpless .had sweatening heavily. Remaining
no other choices I had to call my
brother despite knowing he would curse
me for that. To add that mishaps My brother informed me Internet has some
problem. I could not call to my prospective recruiter because of the degree of first impression. I was just
standing hopelessly,and Cursing my
fortune.Why bad luck always comes in wholesale??I was engrossed into this philosophical
thought.Suddely My Prospective Recruiter
called me and enquired about my whereabouts and asked me to turn around and to come in
the 3rd floor in next floor. My all the sweat gone away Instantly and I smiled
and thanked god from bottom of my heart.
In this case you can notice same man is cursing God
and In next moment He thanked god. Does really God has to do with these minute event.???
It is our negligence which cause such events. Here you can see clearly I have put a piece of paper in my upper pocket rather than putting in wallet or pockets in trousours
Which is considered more safer.
The second mistake I did is that I did not charge my laptop on scheduled wise and waited until charge of
battery ends..
Finally I would say
Negligence is the powerful features of
our man that lands us in trouble. Yes fortune is one the major factor but
for sure all the time we must not
curse our luck for any happening…
Last but not least Do
we learn from our these mistakes???In most of the case “A BIG
No” We become more
aware for 1-2 months and again come back into our
normal
Path of our life, because Reseach says attitude is not a kid’s
play to change...but atleast we need to
modify in order to achieve our ambition. As far as learning is concerned It
should be permanent and sudden changes in behavior by any external forces like fear,greed
etc is just a temporary phenomenon…..
No comments:
Post a Comment